Food, Wine, Culture and Sports in Lazio
Our experts will accompany you to discover places characteristic of Lazio. Excursions are daily (orga- nized themed tours combining culture, sports food and wine tasting). In addition to the tours already selected we can develop together with you other alternative itineraries.
– Private guided tours in Rome city minimum 4 persons.
– The Benedictine Monasteries in Subiaco. All it immersed in the Natural Park of Simbruini.
– The Abbey of San Nilo in Grottaferrata, the residence of the Pope in Castel Gandolfo. These are just some of the most important sites surrounded by the Natural Park of the Castelli Romani characterized by the presence of archaeological and volcanic lakes.
– The Medieval village of Sermoneta its castle and the ancient Norba.
– The Villa d’Este in Tivoli and the Temple of Sibyl. Splendid imperial residence. Unesco World Heritage Site.
– The Villa of the Emperor Domitian in the National Natural Park of Circeo. The villa is surrounded by woods and seems to float on the Lake Sabaudia.
– Gardens of Ninfa and the Abbey of Valvisciolo. A romantic garden in the remains of a medieval town. The garden is crossed by a crystal clear river.
– Gardens Landriana offers visitors fascinating surprises!
– The Franciscan sanctuaries in Rieti and the Abbey of Farfa.
– Etruscan necropolis in Tarquinia and Cerveteri.
– The Park of the Monsters in Bomarzo.
– In Canoe on the river Cavata. The river rises in the Monti Lepini and crosses breathtaking and unspoilt places.
– Soft Rafting along the Aniene river. In enjoyable descents surrounded by nature.
– Hiking at different levels in the natural parks of Lazio.
– Flight on a steel cable. Along 2250 meters at a speed of over 150 km/h, unforgettable breathtaking experience.
￼￼￼￼￼￼FOOD AND WINE TOURS
– The food and wine is entrusted to local production of this extraordinary territory. There is no experience more authentic than to taste and appreciate, in the heart of Italy, the Mediterranean diet. Lazio offers a large range of authentic flavors and gastronomy: Pecorino and mozzarella cheese the popular Ariccia pork, fre- shly baked bread and biscuits, olive oil and much more… Wash down the meal with a glass of Lazio wine, choose between: the Castelli Romani, the Cesanese Piglio and Affile, Colli Sabini, Montefiascone.
Participation fee from 50,00 € per person.
The rate does not include the entrance fee of museums and archaeological sites, hire of earphones, the rental car and minivan.
For water sports it is preferable to bring a change of clothes.
For hiking: layered clothing according to seasons, wind jacket and backpack. All tours that take place outdoors are subject to weather conditions.